Nestled amongst the tree tops above Poole, a secret coastal gem awaits. Vista, a brand-new development of 50 luxury apartments blends elegant design, a prime location and panoramic views that will take your breath away.
Long sweeping balconies face south and benefit from sunlight all day. Floor to ceiling windows celebrate the abundance of natural life on view in this perfect spot overlooking the harbour. Enjoy easy access to the golden sandy beaches of Sandbanks and the quaint shops, restaurants and cafes available in the highly sought-after area of Canford Cliffs village. Vista is perfectly placed near the esteemed Parkstone Golf Course and ideally situated for access to the larger towns of Bournemouth and Poole.
Vista also boasts a range of lifestyle services and facilities on-site, including an activity studio, guest suite and treatment room, all set within a private community of like-minded neighbours for complete peace of mind. The dedicated lifestyle concierge will be on hand to welcome you to this vibrant new community and will be able to provide extra support, if required.
Whether you immerse yourself in to the local culture, shops and restaurants, or spend the day out on the water, the curves of the world’s second largest natural harbour provide an amphitheatre for you to play out your retirement in.
- Exclusive retirement community
- Large open plan living and dining areas
- Panoramic views with floor to ceiling windows
- Fully fitted kitchen with built-in NEFF or BOSCH appliances
- Fitted wardrobes and carpets and underfloor heating
- En-suite facilities and family bathrooms
- Private access to balconies or terraces with additional private on-site storage lockers
- Video entry system and lifts to all floors
- Secure car parking for residents and visitors
- Lifestyle concierge support
Vista is in its final stages of construction with driveways and garden work underway, therefore if you would like to meet our sales team and view the show apartment an appointment will need to be made. Our show home is open Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm, please call 01202 471461 or email us at email@example.com to book an appointment.